I know all of you with toddlers are always stumped when trying to find a NON messy activity. Well you should try pasta fun! My girls had fun and best thing hardly a mess to pick up after! The girls loved it and the only supplies I needed I already had in the house.
Pasta if you have different sizes and shapes even better
string, ribbon, or yarn ( I put some tape on the end to make it easier for them)
Make sure to tie a piece of the pasta to the end so they don’t all fall off while they are playing.
They add so much fun trying to get the pasta onto the string. They literally sat their and stayed calm, while I made dinner!
Now if you want to get real creative, you can dye your pasta and make fun colors for the kids!
- Let the kids fill the bags with the pasta.
- Put a few squirts of food coloring in each bag.
- Now put about 1 tablespoon of rubbing alcohol in each bag.
- Zip up the bags and let the kids shake shake shake!
- I let ours marinate with the colors in the bag for a few hours
- Then dump the pasta out onto a thick layer of paper towels and let them dry over night!
EASY ! & the kids love it!